England does not possess a worldclass apprenticeship system according to a new survey by the University of the Pearson training party as well as Derby. Evaluating the apprenticeship programme in 7 places that were diverse, the survey determined a number of qualities that were key to be specially very important to providing world-class apprenticeships, including:
- They last 4 and between 3 years
- They deliver broad information and in-depth medical and professional skills
- They supply high quality information-centered education and education
- Identification is via an occupational name on achievement of working out
- Apprentices obtain all the skills and information necessary to function properly within an workplace
- Apprentices become qualified employees in a occupational place with a technique that is critical and imaginative
- Development routes into careers together with further education and education.
The statement comes on from Research Sector Partnership’s first skills technique, which said that Great Britain economy will have to attract and prepare up to 73,000 science apprentices to make sure it remains internationally competitive.